No plan is carved in stone. Each one is a work in progress, because client needs evolve. During the estimating process, part of our task involves cross-checking the project: to enable coordination and ensure that trade partners recognize scope across multiple drawings. We also search for ways to add value, while making details more beautiful and durable. We also continue to:
- Interface with Architect/Designer throughout the design process providing cost analysis at each design phase.
- Permit coordination.
- Selection/ Submittal schedule integration.
- Project specification coordination with Architect/Designer/Trade Partners; develop Scope of Work documents.
- Produce Project schedule & Cash flow Schedule.
- Produce final project budget document.
For remodels, Pizzolon Construction carefully opens sections of walls and floors to help determine construction feasibility. We encourage probing every location where walls will be removed and plumbing will be connected, because learning about issues before construction begins can save weeks of work and thousands of dollars.